COCKPIT USA Leather M-65 Field Jacket Brown USA MADE Z21S024
A handsome, impeccably tailored, hand cut leather field jacket based on the US Army’s quintessential M-65 field jacket. Military gear at its finest, the M-65 was originally worn by American troops from the 1960s through the 1990s. We have adapted the textile M-65 Field Jacket into a leather field garment that knows no peer. This rugged outdoorsman field jacket is crafted for ease and comfort of movement. Perfect for the man who goes to both city and country, looking for opportunity and adventure.
• Crafted from lambskin leather with a hint of antique patina
• Lined with Cockpit USA’s signature WWII parachute camo
• Classic M-65 collar
• Interior sage nylon hood
• Bi- swing back
• Four front oversized bellows snap down pockets
• Four inside pockets
• Interior waist drawstring
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.